• Carl is the founder and owner of Dameron Communications a full service advertising and public relations agency. The company’s former and current clients include: Argosy University/ Inland Empire, Argosy University/Orange County, Education Management Corporation, California Portland Cement Company, LaSalle Medical Associates, The African American Health Initiative, The Inland Empire Diversity Career & Job Fair, Jose Gonzales for Supervisor, Bill Beatty for Moreno Valley City Councilman, the County of San Bernardino, the County of Riverside, the City of Colton, the City of San Bernardino, the State of California, The Salvation Army, 909Models.com, the South Coast Air Quality Management District, and Tri-County South Tobacco Free Coalition.
• Carl’s experience include: editor of a weekly newspaper the Black Voice News, marketing director for KFRG/KOOJ radio, vice president of Communications for Dukes-Dukes & Associates, a real estate developer, marketing director for AutoSound an electronics retailer and as a media relations executive for the nations leading financial relations firm, the Financial Relations Board.
• Carl is a resident of San Bernardino and is active in several local community organizations such as Miracles in Recovery, an organization that helps pregnant women with substance abuse problem, get their lives back together and give birth to healthy babies, The Salvation Army, the Inland Empire African American Chamber of Commerce and the Victor Valley African America Chamber of Commerce.
• Carl graduated from California State Polytechnic University in Pomona in 1985. He studied electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, psychology, computer science, economics, oceanography, public relations, radio, journalism, television and print production graduating with a bachelor of science degree in Communications.
• Jim has worked in advertising, public relations and journalism since 1958. He has written thousands of articles, five books and is currently working on a screenplay about the first female jazz band.
• Jim has written for The Livermore Independent, The Caymainan Compass Daily and The Antelope Valley Press Daily. He was also CEO of GPI publications for 19 years where he oversaw Guitar Player magazine.
• Jim has taught broadcasting and public speaking at the University of Idaho and International College of The Cayman Islands.
• An accomplished auto racer and scuba diver, Jim has also appeared on The Today Show, The Merv Griffin Show, Nashville Now, MTV, CBS Tonight and CNN.
• He has bachelor’s and master’s degrees in communication from the University of Stockton.
• Thomas has 25 years experience as an art director and artist. Previously, he was the senior art director for Pacific Coast Sportfishing, a national full-color monthly magazine focusing on sport fishing on the West Coast, including Alaska and Mexico.
• He has also worked for The San Bernardino Sun, The Long Beach Press-Telegram and Donrey Outdoor Media of Las Vegas. At The Sun Thomas’ used his creative talents on major accounts including San Manuel Indian Casino in Highland, and the former Harris Department Store.
• Thomas prides himself in providing creative work that emphasizes branding and effectively reaches the client’s customer and encourages them to buy products or services.
• Thomas has a degree in fine art from Saddelback College and also studied art at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and California State University, Long Beach.
Graphic Artist/Web Programmer
Carlos grew up in Colton and is a graduate Cal State University, San Bernardino. He also has a master’s degree from the University of Redlands. Carlos has more than seven years experience in web development, programming and graphic design. Previously employed by Imageway Digital Media, Carlos lives in San Bernardino.
Ebony grew up in Fontana and Alta Loma and is a graduate of Valley View High School in Ontario, Calif. She also attended Chaffey College. She has previously worked in the real estate and mortgage business. Before joining Dameron Communications she worked at United Title Co. in Riverside. She currently resides in San Bernardino.
Trackback from your site.