We seek a Public Relations Coordinator
We are looking for a motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic Public Relations Coordinator to work 20-40 hours each per week on high-profile advertising and public relations projects. The agency offers an excellent learning environment and growth prospects for hard-working communications professionals.
Since 1989 Dameron Communications has creatively met the needs of our diverse clients locally, regionally, and nationally. We create integrated marketing solutions that increase sales and profits, win elections, inform the public, or gain acceptance of potentially controversial issues. We use our communications knowledge and experience to advance our clients’ objectives.
We are pleased to have a client list that features some of the best brands in education, real estate development, construction, education, healthcare, government, non-profit organizations, entertainment, and manufacturing. We have a work environment that fosters growth and opportunity.
- Provide support and execution of general and administrative duties including: calling, emailing, posting to social media via Hootsuite, updating lists, managing media reports, mailings, data entry, copy editing, answering phones, etc.
- Assist in the tracking of earned media, press releases, press kit materials, fact sheets, and advisories
- Maintain and update a variety of files and reports
- Maintain and produce support materials such as photos, press kits, and b-roll
- Assist in coordinating and implementing press conferences, media, and special events
- Assist in coordinating and arranging promotions
- Assist with media relations and client research
- Make media pitches and informational media calls
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field. Previous agency experience is requested but not required.