Salary/Wage: Salary Commensurate with Experience
Status: Full Time Employee
Job Category: Advertising/ Public Relations
Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years
Career Level: Entry Level
Education Level: Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree
Creates printed advertisement, billboards, magazine, postcards, mailers, flyers, brochures, forms, web pages, web banners by designing and executing user interface elements, graphics, animation, demos, and tutorials; supporting the visual, branding, navigational and stylistic needs of the printed graphics, web site or web application.
• Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Photograph and coordinate photo sessions and prepare product features and specifications
• Plans concept by studying information and materials
• Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of images and copy; resolving issues of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
• Completes printed advertisement and web projects by coordinating with design, marketing, and development teams
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Design and layout skills and tools, Quark Express, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Usability Testing, Preflight preparation for off site printing, Web User Interface Design, Knowledge of Interactive Marketing, Web Graphic Design, Web Multimedia Knowledge, Web Savvy, Creativity, Customer Focus, Graphic Design Skills, Creative Services.
Trackback from your site.