Meta Housing Breaks Ground for the Magnolia at 9th Street
The Magnolia at 9th Senior Apartment
OFFICIAL GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY
Tuesday, March 26th at Noon
187 9th Street in San Bernardino
The Magnolia at 9th Senior Apartments is a major repositioning/rehabilitation of 11 buildings on a 3.32 acre lot in the City of San Bernardino.
This comprehensive community transformation will create 119 one and two-bedroom rental apartments for low-income seniors, with exceptional amenities, programming, and a sustainable design utilizing cutting-edge “green building” principles to exceed existing energy efficiency by more than 30%.
Ten units will be reserved for seniors who may be high-utilizers of emergency and inpatient mental services, and are homeless or at-risk of becoming homeless.
• New kitchen cabinets, fixtures, windows and flooring
• New 2,500 square foot community room
• New perimeter fencing and walls
• New pool and cabaña area
• New elevator
• New and lush landscaping
MAGNOLIA AT 9TH DEVELOPMENT TEAM
• Developer: Meta Housing Corporation
• Architect: Ken Stockton •
• General Contractor: Optimus
• Property Manager: Western Seniors Housing
• Construction Lender: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Tax Credit Equity Investor: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Community Outreach: Dameron Communications
• Social Services: Engage Inc.
• Built with San Bernardino City Redevelopment Funds and Affordable Housing Funds
To attend call 909-888-0017 or email ANix@wshousing.com
Tags: Meta Housing Corp.
Trackback from your site.