Centerpoint Church Holds A Community Job Fair With 30 Local Employers
(Murrieta, CA) Getting people back to work is important in every community and Centerpoint Church in Murrieta is doing their part to help people find the right job for them. The Church is sponsoring a Job Fair with local employers on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Full and part time dui attorney in san francisco positions are available in the following industries: Administration, Clerical, Customer Service, Education, Financial Services, Healthcare/Nursing, Law Enforcement, Management, Manufacturing, Non Profit, Retail, Sales and more.
“Centerpoint church wants to be a place where people can find hope and receive practical resources to improve their life situations. We want to partner with our community to create life-changing connections,” said Pastor of Outreach and Guest Services Adriana Bradley.
The job picture is getting better in Riverside County and throughout the Inland Empire. In December of 2013, the unemployment rate was at a high of 11.5 percent. Over a year later, the statistics from the State of California Employment Development Department, state the unemployment rate in the Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario MSA was 8.0 percent in November 2014, down from a revised 8.1 percent in October 2014.
This compares with an unadjusted unemployment rate of 7.1 percent for California and 5.5 percent for the nation during the same period. The unemployment rate was 8.2 percent in Riverside County, and 7.7 percent in San Bernardino County.
Where is the job growth? In just the month of October total nonfarm area employment increased by 15,400 jobs.
● Trade, transportation, and utilities registered the greatest month-over increase, adding 7,800 jobs.
● A seasonal gain in retail trade (up 6,200) was responsible for roughly 79 percent of the job growth in this sector, primarily from general merchandise stores (up 3,700) and clothing and clothing accessories stores (up 2,600).
● Transportation, warehousing, and utilities added 2,000 jobs, while wholesale trade declined by 400 jobs.
● Eight other sectors recorded month-over gains, including leisure and hospitality (up 3,200), government (up 2,000), and educational and health services (up 1,400).
● Professional and business services posted the only month-over job decline, down 300 jobs. Mining and logging remained unchanged.
“Companies are hiring and we will have more that 30 of them on site at Centerpoint Church,” said Pastor Bradley. She added, those looking for a job are invited to join us on Wednesday, February 11, 2014 from 10-2.
Register early to attend free Job Seeker Workshops, presented in partnership with the DeVry University and Thrivent Financial. The Job Seeker Workshops will cover topics such as creating a resume, interviewing skills, and how to dress for that important interview.
Job seekers are asked to register online at job-fair.centerpointmurrieta.com to help match them with the right employers and ensure space for them at the Centerpoint Church Job Fair.
For more information about Centerpoint Church in Murrieta go online to http://www.centerpointmurrieta.com/#/home
Trackback from your site.