Redlands, Calif. Garner Holt Productions of Redlands will host a fun & fund-raiser party at his 120,000 SF warehouse innovation facility on Saturday, November 5th to help the mission of The Unforgettables Foundation.
Holt, who is world renowned for his global leadership in the animatronics industry in working with Disney, Knott’s, Universal and other corporate entities, and locally for working with school systems on STEAM training, is a longtime supporter of TUF. He and TUF immediate past co-chair, LeAnne Chavez, are collaborating on leading the effort.
Tours of the collectors’ items and rare TV-related collectables will highlight, along with secret special appearances and photo opportunities for the guests. Garner Holt Productions is a hometown hero business helping a hometown based 22-year-old charity based in Redlands, that has extension chapters in other states and provinces across North America, is an Inland Empire collaboration for kids and families.
Garner Holt Productions, Inc.’s (GHP) expressive emotions animatronic figure is the most advanced humanoid robotic head ever created. The figure utilizes theme park quality construction to accomplish incredible special effects movement in a robotic or animatronic human platform. Find out more at http://micechat.com/168204-blurring-m…
The Unforgettables Foundation is a 22-year-old, 501 (c)(3), that helps about 200 at risk, grief stricken, and cash-strapped families struggling with their kids’ funeral costs. To purchase tickets, visit www.unforgettables.org.
Up Coming Unforgettables Foundation Fundraisers
- From October 8th until November 5th, The Unforgettables Foundation, in a year of inflation, increasing child death requests and operation costs will try to catch-up budgetarily with the Highland Chamber’s 5k/10k on October 8th.
- A two day Children & Families in Crisis Education Conference, which is a free teleconference/training symposium via Zoom on October 13th and 14th.
- the BDA/IE golf tournament on Friday, October 21st.
- the Garner Holt event on November 5th, and throughout all of this timeframe.
- the Drs. David & Randy’s Unforgettable Global (bike) ride, involving past long trip rider, Dr. Randy Schell, M.D., formerly of Loma Linda, who with physician colleague.
- Dr. David Moliterno, both of Lexington, KY, doing a pledge per mile international bicycle trip to Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand. Pledge opportunities are available through our website at www.unforgettables.org.