Cheryl R. Brown Dameron Communications Government Relations Director
Cheryl Brown is a former Assemblywoman, publisher, small business owner and current California State Commissioner on Aging who has devoted the majority of her life on public service.
She has been recognized by countless local, state and national organizations for her work on behalf of the community in various capacities as an elected official and community volunteer.
Cheryl leads the Government team helping clients win their government objectives.
Prior to being elected to the Assembly, she was a publisher of the Black Voice News in Riverside, CA.
Government/Community Relations Proficiencies
- Development, implementation and management of strategic plans and programs to achieve the clients’ goals.
- Oversee the community organizing campaigns.
- Conduct policy advocacy activities regarding development, construction, education, entertainment, environment and public health policy issues.
- Implement program evaluation activities and prepare written and oral reports for various purposes.
- Serve as the primary spokesperson for the community campaigns to boards, media, business and community leaders, other organizations, elected officials and government agency representatives.
For more information on advertising and public relations call Carl M. Dameron at (909) 534-9500 or email Carl@DameronCommunications.com
About Dameron Communications
Dameron Communications’ is a diverse team of communications professionals delivering inspired advertising: public relations, community relations and government relations. The Agency’s work has won awards and client accolades for more than 30 years. Uniquely, we blend unsurpassed relationships with proven advertising and public relations methods to deliver winning and measurable results.
Tags: advertising, black, business, California, Carl M. Dameron, Dameron Communications, economy, increase sales, public relations, San Bernardino county, winning