Cheryl R. Brown Dameron Communications Government Relations Director
- Development, implementation and management of strategic plans and programs to achieve the clients’ goals.
- Oversee the community organizing campaigns.
- Conduct policy advocacy activities regarding development, construction, education, entertainment, environment and public health policy issues.
- Implement program evaluation activities and prepare written and oral reports for various purposes.
- Serve as the primary spokesperson for the community campaigns to boards, media, business and community leaders, other organizations, elected officials and government agency representatives.
For more information on advertising and public relations call Carl M. Dameron at (909) 534-9500 or email Carl@DameronCommunications.com
About Dameron Communications
Dameron Communications’ is a diverse team of communications professionals delivering inspired advertising: public relations, community relations and government relations. The Agency’s work has won awards and client accolades for more than 30 years. Uniquely, we blend unsurpassed relationships with proven advertising and public relations methods to deliver winning and measurable results.